● Rigid structure by Meehanite cast iron with heavy ribbing base dissipates localized vibration through cast structure.
● Spindle nose A2-13 is supported by large diameter bearings to maintain tight run-out during heavy cutting.
● Twin turrets with exclusive offset-tooling design turn the wheel O.D. and I.D. simultaneously to reduce the cutting time for higher productivity. Orientating to tools to be directly opposed during machining ensures stable cutting process.
● VDI-40 or VDI-50 turret allows quick tool changeover. Finger chuck affords 13""~22"" wheel clamping.
● Deep angled bed with 2 large holes around spindle collects high volume of chips and coolants which are taken out of machining area by 2 chip conveyors continuously to guarantee smooth production.
VDI-40 (6+6 stations)
X AXIS TRAVEL
420 mm (Max. wheel 22"")
Z AXIS TRAVEL
430 mm (wheel thickness 10.5"")
45 KW (opt. 55KW)
HC-V1522 (15""~22"" wheels)
Fanuc 0iTF Plus (10.4"")