Founded in 1970, TAITRA is Taiwan's foremost nonprofit trade promoting organization. Sponsored by the government and industry organizations, TAITRA assists enterprises to expand their global reach. Headquartered in Taipei, TAITRA has a team of 1,300 specialists and operates 5 local offices in Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan and Kaohsiung as well as 61 branches worldwide. Together with Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) and Taiwan Trade Center (TTC), TAITRA has formed a global network dedicated to promoting world trade.
TAITRA boasts a well-coordinated trade promotion and information network of over 1,200 trained specialists stationed throughout its Taipei headquarters, four local branch offices in Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan and Kaohsiung, and over 50 overseas branch offices worldwide. Together with its sister organizations, Far East Trade Services, Inc. (FETS) and Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC), TAITRA has created a wealth of trade opportunities through effective promotion strategies.
• Global Marketing
• Taiwan Industry Enhancement Project
• Promoting the Service Sector
• Market Research and Publication
• Digital and E-commerce Marketing
• Gaining Trade Insights with Trade Data Analytics
• International Trade Institute
• Taiwan International Trade Shows
• Exhibition and Convention Venues
• External Relations