Taiwan To Unveil New Machine Tools
- Taiwan Machine Tools
- On 2014-05-22
Taiwan To Unveil New Machine Tools At Malaysia’s Metaltech 2014
KUALA LUMPUR, May 14 (Bernama) — Taiwan will launch a series of new cutting edge machine tools at the Malaysia’s Metaltech 2014 exhibition on at the Putra World Trade Centre on May 21.
In a statement Wednesday, Director of Taiwan Trade Center in Kuala Lumpur, Jessie Tseng said the unveiling of the tools was expected to be one of the key highlights of the exhibition.
He said that led by the Taiwan’s Bureau of Foreign Trade, the new product launch was aimed at introducing machines from Taiwan to Malaysians and to foster greater bilateral trade cooperation.
Tseng said Taiwan has built a strong reputation for high quality products, cementing its position as an important component in the global supply chain.
Taiwan is now the fourth largest exporter of machine tools with annual production value of some US$3 billion of which 80 per cent is bound for export, with Malaysia being the top three importers of Taiwanese machines.
Last year, Malaysia imported 37.5 per cent of the machine from the island worth some US$30 million and 20 per cent of processing machine worth US$20 million.
- Taiwan Machine Tools: Powering Indonesia’s Automotive Supply Chain with Smart Manufacturing
- Taiwan’s Machine Tool Industry: An Inside Look
- VIDEO: Full-Scale Machine Tool Construction at Goodway Group
- How is the “5+2” Innovative Industry Plan Progressing?
- Does Automotive Wheel Machining Benefit From a Purpose-Built Wheel Machine?